Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using our website (www.wildpoppies.co.uk) and in particular before purchasing flowers. Please note that by accessing any part of our website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in full.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. Please check the website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions.
During the order process, you will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
What is Your Delivery Policy?
- We offer delivery (for a nominal fee).
- Delivery Areas: Long Melford, Sudbury and surrounding area.
- Orders must be placed 48 hours in advance.
- Delivery Fees: Depends on the location.
- Additional delivery terms: Wrong Address: If an erroneous address is furnished to Wild Poppies a second delivery fee will be charged to the customer.
- Recipient is Not Available: If the recipient is not in, Wild Poppies will leave the flower arrangement with a neighbour / doorman / receptionist / security desk/secure place.
- Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
What Forms of Payment do You Accept?
Wild Poppies accepts cash, credit/debit card, Pay Pal.
Do You Take Corporate Accounts?
Absolutely! Please contact us today to set up an account for your organization.
What Types of Flowers are Available?
Since we carry many flowers that are seasonal, not all arrangements appearing on our web site are available at all times of the year. However, our talented team does their utmost to keep the look closest to the desired arrangement while remaining true to our customer’s particular colour scheme and specific occasion.
How can I Make my Flowers Last Longer?
While flowers are not forever, you can make yours last longer by following these tips: Arrangements in Vases- keep the water clean by changing it at least once every other day and re-cut the stems. Although not necessary, flower preservatives will help you keep the flowers even longer. Arrangements in Floral Foams (green sponge-type material) carefully empty the water every other day over your sink and then replace with fresh water. Always keep your container completely full. And, always make sure to keep your flowers away From extreme heat and cold.
Refunds may occasionally be given at the discretion of Wild Poppies, because of the perishable nature of many products you are advised and requested to make any complaint within 1 working day of the delivery date of your products.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our website are owned by or licensed to Wild Poppies. This includes all text, graphics, images, photographs, video and sound material. It is a breach of copyright to use photographic images found on any part of the website without gaining our prior permission. If you would like to use an image found on the website, please contact Wild Poppies for further details. You agree not to modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information obtained from the website.